Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has formalized the first recruitment of personnel in projects that it leads within the UniDigital program, for the execution of the funds of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan financed by the European Union NextGeneration EU. This type of hiring is aligned with the digital transformation required of public administrations and is contemplated in the Strategic Plan of this university for the period 2016-2022.
The minimum requirements that have been demanded in the call are Higher university degree (Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering or equivalent) preferably in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and mathematics), as well as the minimum level of English indicated in each profile.
For the reinforcement of the interuniversity project CertiDigital, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has incorporated an expert in management in the implementation of technological projects in the field of Higher Education, whose main tasks include:
- Participation in technological projects in the field of higher education related to educational technologies.
- Communication with interdisciplinary teams from various educational institutions nationwide.
- Liaison with external stakeholders related to educational technologies.
- Support to the project management to ensure the progress and achievement of the objectives.
- Keeping track of all activities carried out, traceability and current status.
- Update the status of each project on a telematic platform.
- Present project progress and results to the management committee.
In the coming months, the coordinating universities of the CertiDigital project will incorporate new profiles in their work teams, at the same time that different technical-administrative procedures are put in place for the execution of the UniDigital funds.